Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Optician

Optician Duties & Responsibilities: Design, measure, fit, and adapt lenses and frames for client according to written optional prescriptions or specifications. Assist client with selecting frames. Measure customer for size of eyeglasses and coordinate frames with facial and eye measurements and optical prescription. Prepare work order for optical laboratory containing intrsuctions for grinding and mounting lenses in frames. Verify exactness of finished lens spectacles. Adjust frames and lens position to fit client. May shape or reshape frames Salary: 34,000-40,000 Education: High school deploma or equivalent Add a picture: Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why?Why not? I think I would like to be a optician because it sounds like an easy job, just assisting people glasses and finding the measurements, also the way id get paid will be good. 16$ an hour and 33,000$ annually. I wouldn’t want to be a ptician because it doesn’t seem to be my thing. Like I wouldn’t fit the job right, also I don’t think id be good at it

No comments:

Post a Comment