Monday, August 31, 2015

About me

Hobbies 1.Playing Soccer 2.Playing on the xbox 3.Being with friends 4.Going to the park 5.Watch movies 1.soccer is probaly my main hobbie, i love soccer, its probably one of my main passiopns because the thrill of playing and showing of skills and playing as a team is just soo much fun. I hope to become a soccer player someday. 2.playing on the xbox is something i do on my free time once im done with homework because its something that keeps me entertained at my house and what i play is fifa which is a soccer game. 3.being with friends is something i do alot which is mostly on weekends or afterschool, we play soccer or go to the park and just chill. 4.i love going to the park because of soccer, especially south gate park because of goals soccer center which is where everyone goes to play soccer and most of my friends and i go there to play all day. 5.watching movies for me is the best thing ever because movies tell alot about life and soo much more,especially old classic movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment